- Winter geocaching – A helpful guide to finding and hiding geocaches in the winter: So it’s getting to that time of year when geocaching comes to an end for us who live in the
- Here is a really nice and creative custom geocache: Here is a really nice and creative custom geocache. Its a secret drawer in a log. This is really cool
- abandoned bicycle geocache hiding spot evil hide: If your looking for a clever geocache hiding spot that will leave even the most seasoned geocacher scratching there heads,
- sneaky geocache hiding spot a fake birds nest: If your looking for a sneaky geocache hiding spot that will be a challenge to find, the sneaky fake birds
- A good geocache hide idea: The fake utility box! I first ran into one of these a few years ago and it to date is still
- Sneaky Fake Grass Geocache: Now here is a very creative way to hide a micro geocache that will surly stump quite a few people.
- Pine Cone Geocache: This is a fun and tricky little geocache. The pine cone cache. You can get pine cones anywhere for free.
- Utility plate Cover Cache – Very Sneaky: This is another one of my favorite types of geocache hides. The sneaky utility cover. Now like most types of
- Look up! A good way to hide geocaches: For most when they are out trying to find a good place to hide their cache they tend to look
- Fake rock geocache hide: So if your looking for a really tricky geocache hide that is fun yet hard to find. The classic fake